- In a clean, dry, dust-free environment, the temperature is between 70°F and 85°F for best results.
- According to the amount you need, pour Resin A and Resin B into a clean volume at 2:1 volume and mix.
- Be sure to scrape the material on the sides, bottom and corners of the container to mix thoroughly.
- Use a heat gun to remove bubbles by adding a small amount of heat to the surrounding area.
- Allow curing for 48-72 hours(heat and mass will dictate the amount of cure time required-the bigger the mass the faster).
Super Crystal Clear & High Gloss
JDiction epoxy resin is composed of two resin ratios A and B. It has a thinner viscosity with bubble releasing attributes, This feature allows you to reduce the trouble with bubbles in the production process, and makes the work very clear. This professional-grade cast resin is very suitable for River Tables, Live Edge Tables, Deep Casting and Deep Art Projects.
Deep Pour up to 2-4 inch & Self-leveling
Unlike most epoxy resin sold in the market now, we use A:B resin to mix in a volume ratio of 2:1. It is designed especially for deeper casting. Very easy to use, the self-leveling feature makes it easier to handle the mixed epoxy resin when poured on the surface, and can get a smoother mirror effect
Longer Working Time & Higher Hardness
Enjoy the LONGER 60-80 minute working time that gives more time for the creative process such as mix with pigments; After curing, the hardness of this resin is higher, and the hardness index can reach above 80D; Hard as a rock to resist scratch.
Perfect Mix & Gorgeous Colors
Pigments and colorants are perfect accessories for epoxy resin, which can be fully mixed after stirring to get gorgeous colors. Most pigment and mica powder, a very little amount goes a very long way. The more pigment you add, the more it affects cure time. We suggest starting with a very small amount and adding more until the desired color is achieved.
JDiction Epoxy Resin
JDction is a company specializing in the field of resin. We produce UV Resin and Epoxy Resin with different mixing ratios. For any customer problems, we will summarize and improve our products. Choose JDiction, let us add color to the art of resin production together.